BENEFITS TO YOUR CHILD
The YMCA before and after school programs are designed to complement your child’s school learning through activities and socialising.
Your child and family will benefit from the YMCA programs as they focus on:
Building their emotional intelligence.
Improving cognitive development through activities.
Offering families flexibility and support.
Your child will enjoy a nutritious menu (light breakfast and afternoon snack) and a range of activities planned by the YMCA educators to keep even the most active of minds entertained!
YMCA offer a variety of activities, including:
Sports, ball games and team games
- Arts and crafts
- Creative and expressive arts such as drama, singing and dancing
- Board games and puzzles
- Homework time
- Gardening and recycling
THE YMCA TEAM
The YMCA have passionate and experienced educators who are there to support children and their families. They are accredited with Safeguarding Children Training and Working with Children’s Checks.
HOURS & FEES
To accommodate the HHPS families, the YMCA provide before school care from 6:30am to 9:00am and after school care from 3:10pm to 6:30pm. They also offer care on Curriculum Days (numbers pending) and run School Holiday Programs.
Please contact the YMCA directly (details below) to find out the most up to date fee schedule.
ENROLMENT / BOOKING PROCESS
All enrolments, bookings and cancellations are managed via our quick and easy online booking system. Below
is a step-by-step guide.
STEP 1 – REGISTER
• Visit our website www.childrensprograms.ymca.org.au
• Click on the sign-in button (top right hand corner) then click on register.
You will then be asked to set up an account with a username and password.
• Once registered, you will be sent an email with a link to complete your enrolment.
STEP 2 – ADD CONTACT
• Enter primary contact details for the person responsible for the account. This should be the parent/guardian
registered for Centrelink benefits.
• Add a secondary contact which is usually the other parent/guardian.
STEP 3 – ADD CHILD
• A separate enrolment form needs to be completed for each child being enrolled.
• It’s important to include which centre/service you want to attend (top right).
• Ensure you detail any medical or dietary requirements and read all information thoroughly.
This is where action plans, birth certificates and immunisation history statements can be uploaded.
Alternatively, they can be photocopied at the centre.
STEP 4 – BILLING INFORMATION
• Your child cannot commence care with us until a payment method has been set up.
• To enter your payment details, click on the tab (top right hand side of main screen).
STEP 5 – DECLARATIONS AND CONSENT
• Please read and agree to the YMCA terms and conditions and type your name in the box.
STEP 6 – SUBMIT
• Click on submit when you have completed all of the above. Any missing information will be highlighted
red at the top of the page.
STEP 7 – MAKING A BOOKING REQUEST
• Recurring booking requests are for permanent early learning or before and after school programs.
Once a position becomes available, you will be sent an offer for your acceptance.
• Casual bookings are for before and after school or school holiday programs.
This can be done via the casual booking calendar.
To learn more about the program please contact the YMCA
They are always happy to answer your questions.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (03) 8371 0584 or 0417 661 126